Why Choose Our Medical Services
Emed Health Care believe our transcription service rates are the best you’ll find anywhere, as we take our commitment to value very seriously. We take pride in providing you with quality products and services at competitive prices.
Credentialing Process In Medical Billing
Physicians/providers must credential themselves, i.e., enroll and attest with the Payer’s network and authorized to provide services to patients who are members of the Payer’s plans. The Credentialing process validates that a physician meets standards for delivering clinical care, wherein the Payer verifies the physician’s education, license, experience, certifications, affiliations, malpractice, any adverse clinical occurrences, and training.
Payers may delay or refuse payments to physicians who are not credentialed and enrolled with them. These impact the financials of the practice negatively. Our customized Payer credentialing and enrollment services support physicians in:
- Starting or joining a new practice
- Switching from one physician practice group to another
- Join or become affiliated to new groups or practices
- Enroll with new payers
- Maintain their Credentialing services.
Our Credentialing Process Involves The Following:
- Collect all the data and documents required for filing Credentialing applications from the physicians
- Store the documents centrally on our secure document management systems
- Understand the top payers to which the practice sends claim and initiate contact with the payers
- Apply the payer-specific formats after a due audit
- Timely follow-up with the Payer to track application status
- Obtain the enrollment number from the Payer and communicate the State of the application to the physician
- Periodic updates of the document library for Credentialing purposes
Benefits Of Our Credentialing And Enrollment Services
- With our diligent Credentialing and Enrollment services, you get the following benefits:
- Get credentialed faster with all significant payers
- Reduce claim denials and improve cash flow
- Get more patient referrals from the network
- Avoid piles of paperwork with our document management system
- Get support for filling up cumbersome application forms
- Reduce costs of the Credentialing process with our global delivery teams
- Get timely reports on the status of your applications
If you need best service, simply call our 24 hour active hotline.
EMED HEALTH CARE will ensure that you receive the best possible Services & care.
Phone: +859 694 2757